The Atlanta RunRite Challenge
Time & Location
About the Event
The mission of The RunRite Challenge is to assess and identify opportunities through advanced biomechanics testing, personalized coaching and individualized training programs for any athlete participating to transform their physical ability to run efficiently over time causing breakthroughs in running performance (time and distance) while reducing their risk of injuries. The RunRite Challenge pushes each athlete to the limit, with drills and exercises guaranted to improving each athlete's individual ...
- Balance and Coordination
- Strength and Flexibility
- Endurance and Vision
- Technique & Power
- Running Stride Length (Mobility/Flexibility)
- Leg Drive and Support (Balance/Strength)
- Step Rate Over Time (Coordination/Rhythm)
- Running Efficiency (Technique Endurance)
- Leg Strength Over Time Overall RunningTechnique
Each runner to receive a standardized RunRite biomechanics assessment on a treadmill or straight‐away flat surface.The RunRite Assessment features small sensors placed above the knees and/or above the elbows measuring range of motion in multiple planes of movement to identify range of motion, strength, flexibility, endurance, speed, timing and coordination of the athlete.
Once the analysis is complete, our proprietary RunRite software creates a customized corrective exercise and training workout that includes stretches, plyometric, and other corrective or strength training exercises based upon the individual results of the running assessment. No two athletes will receive the exact same RunRite score or workout!
This completely customized exercise program is designed to help the individual runner or athlete address any physical imbalances in strength and flexibility which will give each a runner or any athlete the solutions to transform their physical abilities, reducing their risk of sports and running related injuries and improve overall running and sports performance.
- Any athlete who achieves a RunRite Efficiency score of 80% or higher, qualifies to compete in our RunRite Challenge National Championships event in Las Vegas with a chance to win a share of $1,000,000 in cash, college scholarships and prizes!
- High School Athlete$97$970$0
- Adult Athlete - Open Division$150$1500$0
- Adult Athlete - Elite Division$795$7950$0